Here's What We Do Better
At Deconstruct Health we understand that all pain is real and will assure that your pain experience is heard and validated for a personal, caring, and affirming experience .
Your goals are our goals and we will strive together to make them reality.
Did you just have a surgery and would like a smooth recovery?
Did you injure yourself at work, playing a sport, dancing, or had an accident and the pain doesn’t seem to be getting better on its own?
Are you experiencing unexplained aches and pains in your muscles, tendons, or joints that aren’t going away?
Do you experience radiating burning pain, numbness and tingling down your arms or legs?
Is low back pain or neck pain getting in the way of work or living your life?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, then an orthopedic physical therapy visit may be the solution you’ve been searching for.
At Deconstruct Health our orthopedic physical therapist will evaluate and treat your specific neuromusculoskeletal complaint by providing you with a thorough orthopedic exam which includes:
- a detailed interview to learn your story and discover the connections of why you have been experiencing your pain,
- Movement and activity analysis,
- A physical exam that evaluates your baseline strength, flexibility, mobility, and balance, along with orthopedic special tests to determine the root cause of your pain and/or dysfunction,
- Followed by education about your condition and a personalized treatment plan to address your individual presentation for optimal recovery.
Here is a List of Common Conditions We Treat:
[this list is not all-inclusive of every diagnosis we treat, contact for more information about a condition that may not be listed]
- Post-operative Orthopedic Rehabilitation such as:
- Top Surgery
- Total Joint Replacements
- ACL Reconstructions
- Meniscectomies/Meniscal Repairs
- Rotator Cuff Repairs
- Carpal Tunnel
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- Ligament Sprains (All joints)
- Muscle Strains (All muscles)
- Joint pain (All joints)
- Osteoarthritis and Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Balance problems
- Acute/Chronic Mid and Low Back Pain
- Acute/Chronic Neck Pain
- Persistent Pain Conditions such as:
- Chronic Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS)
- Phantom Limb Pain
- Tendinopathy (aka Tendinitis and Tendinosis)
- Piriformis Syndrome
- Radiculopathy (aka Nerve impingement)
- Headaches (Cervicogenic or Tension Type)
Location: Everybody Gym in Los Angeles, CA
Deconstruct Health is located within Everybody Gym, a radically inclusive space with gender neutral facilities that align with Deconstruct Health’s values and mission.