Do You Take My Health Insurance?
Deconstruct Health offers cash based services in order to provide whole person care that considers the connection of the mind and body in optimizing your recovery and improving your health. This means we are not in-network with any health insurance plans.
Patients are responsible for paying upfront at the time of the visit and have the option of being provided a superbill (an itemized form to submit to your insurance) for potential reimbursement, which will depend on your out-of-network benefits.
You can find more information about out-of-network benefits from your health insurance provider.
What Forms Of Payment Do You Accept?
- Credit/Debit Card
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
Why is Deconstruct Health a Cash-based Practice?
- Patients are able to decide how many visits they feel are needed for their care
- Your physical therapist is able to evaluate multiple body regions without restriction of what insurance will cover
- You are able to receive care and focus on goals that are important to you, that insurance may not believe is “medically necessary”
Do You Offer Sliding Scale Options?
Yes, sliding scale is available for clients/patients who are experiencing financial hardship but would benefit from our services. Each request for the sliding scale option will be taken on a case-by-case basis. Please contact us for more information.
What is the Gender Affirming Mondays Program?
Deconstruct Health offers a program to improve access to competent gender-affirming physical therapy care for people who identify within the trans/gender-expansive community.
Patients/Clients are provided with:
- 5 visits per year
- $65 per visit
- 1-hour-long appointments