Ortho/Sports Physical Therapy
We work together in getting you back to living your life again from muscle, tendon, ligament, joint, and nerve-related injuries, pain, and dysfunction.
Some common injuries and conditions we treat are:
- Low back pain
- Neck pain
- Knee Pain
- Shin splints
- Ankle sprains
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Carpal tunnel
- Tennis/Golfer’s elbow
- Post-op ACL-R
- Tendon pain
- Muscular Strains
Pelvic Floor Physical Therapy
We work together to solve your problems with:
- Urinary/Bowel Leakage
- Overactive Bladder
- Perinatal Care (Sciatica, Coccydynia aka Tailbone pain, Low Back Pain, Sacroiliac Joint Pain)
- Postpartum recovery (diastasis recti, urinary leakage, pelvic pain, pain with sex)
- Pelvic Pain Conditions (Pudendal Neuralgia, Interstitial Cystitis/Bladder Pain Syndrome, Vaginismus, Vulvodynia, Chronic Prostatitis Pain Syndrome, Penile pain, Endometriosis, Rectal pain, Testicular pain, Coccydynia aka Tailbone Pain)
- Pain with Sex (pain post-orgasm, pain during orgasm, pain with penetrative intercourse)
- Post-op hernia pain
- Pre-op prostatectomy prehab / Post-op prostatectomy rehab
Chronic Pain Physical Therapy
We provide long-term solutions to pain lasting longer than it should.
Some common chronic pain conditions we address:
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS) aka Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (RSD)
- Phantom Limb Pain
- Chronic Low Back Pain
- Chronic Whiplash Associated Disorder
- Chronic Pelvic Pain
Gender Affirming Services
Deconstruct Health offers a program to improve access to competent gender-affirming physical therapy care for people who identify within the trans/gender-expansive community.
- Pre-op Consultation and Prehab or Post-op Consultation and Rehab for Top/Bottom Gender Affirmation Surgery
- Shoulder, Chest, and Breathing Evaluation for Safe Binding Practices
- Pelvic Floor Evaluation and Treatment for Healthy and Pain-free Urinary, Bowel, and Sexual Function
- Gender-affirming prenatal, perinatal, and postpartum physical therapy care
- Gender Affirming Mondays program
Patients/Clients are provided with:
- 5 visits per year
- $65 per visit
- 1-hour-long appointments
Retrain & Know Pain Coaching
Living with a chronic pain condition can be complicated with no hope in sight.
The Retrain & Know Pain Coaching program was developed for all the people who have lived in pain for years without any guidance and have lost hope. This program is meant to guide you in how to take back control of your life from pain.
You will be taught modern, evidence-based information and strategies that make healing pain less complicated and guide you in finding the right help you need.